This 56” Tall x 32” Wide “No Weld” Texas Star manufactured by Magnum Target will be shipped in 2 separate UPS packages.
All pictured Parts and Assembly Instructions are included in packaging. They're also listed below (click orange link).
- Now including Star Rotation Stop Bolt!! (Image 2). When tightened down, this bolt stops the star hub from spinning allowing for easier training for all shooters especially beginners.
- This product has been fully assembled and function tested prior to shipment.
- This portable, simple, and sturdy bolt-together design takes just a few minutes to assemble. A large, flat surface is recommended for assembly.
- Once at the range, our 24” stand legs work great on uneven ground.
- These 3/8in. AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle rounds including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 10 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.
Read our Range & Gun Safety Page before shooting any steel targets!