- (1) 5.5” x 11” x 3/8" AR500 Prairie Dog/Ground Hog Popper Body
- (1) 3/8" AR500 Slotted Stake Stand
- (1) 3/8" AR500 V-Shaped Stake Stand Support
- (2) Carriage Bolts
- (2) Compression Springs
- (2) Lock Nuts
This simple, robust design is quick and easy to set up. Within a few minutes you're ready for multiple hours of fun/training at the range. Using a hammer, the flat 3/8" AR500 stake top allows for easy installation into the ground.
Compression springs maintain consistent bullet deflection downward away from the shooter and others.
- Great for short and long distance shooting.
Target and stake stand come finished and not painted
These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers. Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
This target and stand are manufactured from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
These products are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process ensuring the longest life.
Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.