- Set includes two 5in x 8in Prairie Dog targets.
- Knockovers come unpainted and are welded on 2in.x4in. bases.
- These steel targets are great for short and long range shooting with 22-250, .223, 308, 30-06, 270Win., .45ACP, 9mm, .40cal as well as most other rifle & pistol calibers.
- Shooting Targets are manufactured from new AR500 hardened steel plate rated to 3200fps at 100yards.
- Shooting Targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water-cooled during the cutting process to preserve the integrity of the steel, ensuring the longest life of the target.
- Assembled with strong professional heavy duty welds the full length/contact area of the base
- Reversible target face doubles the life of the metal target.
- Can be placed on and shot from any flat surface.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.