This “No Weld” Texas Star manufactured by Magnum Target will be shipped in 2 separate packages (Both UPS).
All pictured Parts and Assembly Instructions are included in packaging. They're also listed below (click orange link)
- Now including Star Rotation Stop Bolt!! (Image 2). When tightened down, this bolt stops the star hub from spinning allowing for easier training for all shooters especially beginners.
These 1/4in. mild steel targets are designed and great for most .22lr pistols and rifles. Not rated for high caliber pistol or rifle rounds.
This product has been fully assembled and function tested prior to shipment.
This portable, simple, and sturdy bolt-together design takes just a few minutes to assemble. A large, flat surface is not required but is highly recommended for assembly.
Once at the range, our 24” 0-20 degree stand legs work great on uneven ground.
Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting paddles.
Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Do not shoot steel targets from closer than 15 yards.
- These targets are not designed for use with high caliber rifles, center fire rifles, shotgun slugs, steelshot, BBs, armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
- Do not use a target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsiblity for the use and misuse of the purchased targets.