- Set includes six 3/8" A36 8 inch diameter round steel shooting plates with a 5/8in. holes for hanging or mounting.
- Targets come unpainted.
- These steel targets are great for small-bore rifle and most pistol shooting, including 22 rim-fire, 9mm, 45ACP as well as many other pistol calibers.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured to meet NRA pistol shooting specifications from new high quality 3/8 inch thick steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Center hole allows for single point mounting, such as a shepherd's hook, wooden frame or one of our 3/8" AR500 t-post hooks. Inexpensive shepherd's hooks and studded t-posts can be found at most lawn and garden centers, hardware and tractor supply stores.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Do not shoot steel targets from closer than 15 yards.
- These targets are not designed for use with center fire rifles, shotgun slugs, steelshot, BBs, armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
- Do not use a target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsiblity for the use and misuse of the purchased targets.