- Set includes six 1/4" thick A36 6 inch diameter round steel shooting paddles for DIY dueling trees.
- These paddles are 10 inches in length overall.
- Pin diameter measures 3/4" nominal.
- To ensure sufficient upright clearance with a quick full rotation, we recommend 7/8in - 1 1/2in angle iron. No larger.
- These 1/4in. steel targets are great for rimfire pistols and rifles. Targets made from 1/4in. A36 steel plate.
- Steel targets are painted white for illustration only. Targets provided will not be painted
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Do not shoot steel targets from closer than 15 yards.
- These targets are not designed for use with center fire rifles, shotgun slugs, steelshot, BBs, armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
- Do not use a target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsiblity for the use and misuse of the purchased targets.