Set includes (6) 4" diameter 3/8" AR500 steel shooting paddles and (12) 3/8" AR500 ring mounts. Mounts are made for DIY reactive dueling trees made from 2" angle iron.
Paddles are 6" in overall length and ring mounts are 2"x2" with a 1" hole.
These targets are NOT welded together. Pictures are with 2” angle to show reference of how they are to be mounted. Top of top OPEN ring to Top of Bottom CLOSED ring spacing should be 2.25" matching image 5. This will allow the tree to be compatible with our 4" and 6" paddles. OPEN ring must be welded above the CLOSED ring.
For assembly, tack weld the ring mounts into place on the angle iron and weld both top and bottom contact points. Make sure to leave clearance between the rings for paddle removal.
Our 3/8" AR500 ring mounts are stronger and more durable than tubes meaning more shooting time and less wear and tear.
These 3/8in. AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle rounds including 9mm, 45acp, .223, .308 and magnum calibers.
USA made AR500 plate is rated to 3000fps at 100yards. We recommend the distance from shooter to target be 10 yards for pistols and 100 yards for high powered rifles.
Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.