Set includes: (1) 3/8" 7x12 AR500 Shooting Target Body, (2) AR500 Ground Stand Legs, and (2) 3/8” bolts and nuts.
For assembly, slide the body slots into the stand leg slots and you're ready to shoot.
- Choose preferred body angle when assembling, 0 (straight) or 15 (angled) degree. Use 15 degree angle for safer bullet deflection.
Entire assembly can be placed on the ground or raised to your preferred height with 3/4” conduit commonly found at hardware/tractor supply stores.
Conduit not included.
When you're finished shooting, line up the body and stand holes, insert the bolts, tighten the nuts, and your target can be easily carried and stored away.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
Read our Range & Gun Safety Page before shooting any steel targets!