This Know Your Limits (KYL) Interlocking Target and Hook Kit, manufactured by Magnum Target, is constructed and tested for reliable and continuous shooting. Simply slide the body hole over the hook horizontally and rotate 90 degrees until the body sits vertically. Targets on curved hooks have a tendency to fall off, especially when shooting many rounds or using higher caliber weapons. Whether you're using pistols or rifles of any caliber, the Interlocking feature of this product allows for uninterrupted shooting.
(1) 6” Diameter 3/8" AR500 Interlocking Round Hanger
- (1) 5” Diameter 3/8" AR500 Interlocking Round Hanger
- (1) 4” Diameter 3/8" AR500 Interlocking Round Hanger
- (1) 3” Diameter 3/8" AR500 Interlocking Round Hanger
- (1) 2” Diameter 3/8" AR500 Interlocking Round Hanger
- (5) 3/8" AR500 Interlocking Conduit Swinger Hooks
- Targets and hooks come finished and not painted.
- EMT Conduit Pipe & white Studded T-Post not included. These can be purchased inexpensively at tractor supply stores.
- These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 300BLK, 308 & 30-06, as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
- Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3000 fps at 100 yards.
- Targets and hooks are manufactured from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- These products are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.