Set includes two 9in.x5in., two 6in.x3.25in., two 5in.x 2.75in., two 4in.x2.25in. and two 3in.x1.5in. IDPA AR500 knockover targets.
- Targets come finished but not painted.
- Manufactured from new AR500 steel
- Precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter
- Assembled using strong heavy duty welds
- Can be placed on and shot from any flat surface
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
Read our Range & Gun Safety Page before shooting any steel targets!