- Set includes (6) 9"x5" IDPA/IPSC steel shooting target plates for DIY dueling trees, plate racks, and swingers.
- Targets come finished but unpainted.
- These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 300BLK, 308 & 30-06 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured to from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.