- Set includes: 1 - 3/8" 12X20 AR500 Solid Shooting Target Body, 1 - 3/8" X 5" AR500 Top Swinging Tab, 1 - 2x4 Target Mount made from 3/8" AR500 and 1 - 2x4 Target Stand made up of (2) 24" Legs (1/4" A36) and (1) 24" Crossbeam (1/4" A36). Each stand leg corner includes an oval shaped hole for stakes for added stability.
- Lag screws for 2x4 mounting and 3/8" bolts and nuts for stand are included.
- Target body is pitched downward at a 15 degree angle for bullet deflection.
- Our durable, 3/8" AR500 interlocking paddle rings allow for smooth and consistent paddle rotation. They are more durable and wear less over time compared to tube designs.
- Stakes and wooden 2x4 not included. 3-4 foot 2x4 is recommended.
- These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers. Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.