- Set includes 36 (3 dozen) grade A size (1.375in. x 2in.) new unused eggs on 1in. x 2in. pads
- Targets come unpainted.
- Great for .22lr, 9mm, .45acp, .357 and .44 calibers.
- Manufactured from new high quality 3/8AR500 steel plate made in the USA
- Precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion watercooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the steel, ensuring the longest life of the target.
- Assembled with strong professional heavy duty welds the full length/contact area of the base
- Can be placed on and shot from any flat surface
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.