Ground target set includes:
(1) 5.5” x 11” x 3/8” AR500 Prairie Dog Popper Body
(1) 4" x 13.5" x 3/8” AR500 Base Plate
(2) 6" x 10.5" x 3/8" AR500 Base Legs
(4) 3/8" Carriage Bolts for Base/Legs
(4) 3/8" Lock Nuts for Base/Legs
(2) 1/2" Carriage Bolts for Body Mount
(2) 1/2" Lock Nuts for Body Mount
(2) Red Heavy Duty Compression Springs for Body Mount
- Unlike other designs, our Magnum Target Auto Reset Popper Ground Target is constructed entirely out of 3/8" AR500 steel plate made in the USA!
- Target sits 6.5" above the ground and when assembled weighs 18lbs.
- This simple, robust, and stable design is quick and easy to set up with only 6 bolt, 6 nuts, and 2 springs. Within a few minutes you're ready for multiple hours of fun/training at the range.
- Only tools needed are (1) 9/16" wrench and (1) 3/4" wrench.
- Compression springs maintain consistent bullet deflection downward away from the shooter and others.
- Target and base stand come finished and not painted.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
- Great for close and long distance shooting.
- These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 300BLK, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
- These products are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process ensuring the longest life.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
Read our Range & Gun Safety Page before shooting any steel targets!