- Set includes (1) 3.5" x 12" Steel 2x4 Protector Plate, 2 carriage bolts, 2 washers, and 2 hex nuts.
- Plate is manufactured from high quality 3/8” thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel plate protects wooden 2x4s on target stands for added life and durability to the 2x4.
- Before attaching, drill (2) 3/8" pilot holes using the plate as a guide/stencil.
- Our simple and easy to install design take just a few minutes to attach to any piece of wood.
- Multiple plates can be bolted flush against each other for added coverage.
- These products are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process ensuring the longest life.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.