Set includes: (1) 3/8" 13.625X30 AR500 Shooting Target Body, (4) 3/8" X 5" AR500 Dueling Tree Swinging Tabs, (1) 2x4 Target Mount made from 3/8" AR500 and (1) 2x4 Target Stand made up of (2) 30" Legs (3/8" A36) and (1) 24" Crossbeam (1/4" A36).
Longer 30" 3/8" legs included with this kit for added stability compared to our ZPR10X24SM2X4-KIT with 24" 1/4" legs.
Everything comes painted as pictured.
Lag screws for 2x4 mounting and 3/8" bolts and nuts for stand are included.
Target body is pitched downward at a 15 degree angle for bullet deflection.
- Stakes and wooden 2x4 not included. 3-4 foot 2x4 is recommended.
Our durable, 3/8" AR500 interlocking paddle rings allow for smooth and consistent paddle rotation. They are more durable and wear less over time compared to tube designs..
These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers. Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3000 fps at 100 yards.
Steel shooting targets are manufactured from new high quality 3/8" thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.