This Mini Pepper Popper Target manufactured by Magnum Target comes unpainted and includes:
- 1 - 8"x28" 3/8" AR500 Mini Pepper Popper Body and Base
- 1 - 3/8" 1.5" Long Bolt
- 2 - 3/8" Nuts
- Overall dimensions of this product are 8" x 30" x 3" and weight is 27 pounds.
- These popper targets are designed to fall after being hit allowing for a positive reaction.
- Target will need to be manually reset after falling.
- The included 1.5" bolt allows for a 15 degree or 20 degree tilt forward as seen in images 3 and 4 depending on bolt threading used. A longer 3/8" bolt would allow for less tilt if preferred (less than 15 degrees).
- Assembled with strong, professional heavy duty welds the full length/contact area of the base.
- Shooting Targets are manufactured from new AR500 hardened steel plate rated to 3200fps at 100yards.
- These 3/8in. AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle rounds, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
- We recommend minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for HP rifles. Any closer could result in pitting or damaging of the steel.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.