This Full Size Classic Popper Target manufactured by Magnum Target includes:
- 1 - 12"x33.5" 3/8" AR500 Classic Popper Body and Base
- 1 - 3/8" Bolt
- 2 - 3/8" Nuts
- Entire assembly comes welded and unpainted.
- These popper targets are designed to fall after being hit allowing for a positive reaction.
- Target will need to be manually reset after falling.
- The included bolt allows for a 0-20 degree tilt forward for different sized calibers.
- Assembled with strong, professional heavy duty welds the full length/contact area of the base.
- Shooting Targets are manufactured from new AR500 hardened steel plate rated to 3000fps at 100yards.
- These 3/8in. AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle rounds, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
- We recommend minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for high powered rifles. Any closer could result in pitting or damaging of the steel.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Overall dimensions of this product are 12" x 36" x 3" and weight is 43 pounds.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.