Parts & Assembly Instructions for Magnum Target Reactive Hostage Target 2x4 Stand - SM2x4-LONGLEG-KIT
Magnum Target Reactive Hostage Target 2x4 Stand
(1) 2x4 Topper Target Mount - Painted Orange
(1) Stand Crossbeam - Painted White
(2) Stand Legs - Painted White
(8) 1/4" Lag Screws
(4) 3/8" Carriage Bolts
(4) 3/8" Hex Nuts
- The Stand Crossbeam comes pre-welded with a center mounting area for wooden 2x4 and mounting brackets on either side for mounting the 24” Stand Legs.
- The Legs will be attached using (4) included 3/8" bolts and nuts. Legs come with rounded 20 degree cut-outs on the top. Center crossbeam should be mounted straight up and down perpendicular to the ground.
- The wooden 2x4 should be mounted straight up and down using (4) included 1/4" lag screws. Two on either side. A power drill or impact driver is recommended. 1/4" through bolts and nuts are an alternative but not included. Give clearance between the bottom of the wooden 2x4 and ground surface.
- Next, the 2x4 Topper Target Mount will be mounted to the top of the wooden 2x4 using (4) included 1/4" lag screws. Two on either side; same as the Crossbeam.
- If purchased, insert your target body downward into the angled cuts in the Topper Target Mount making sure the rings are on the back side. The target body flat face will be pitched at a 15 degree angle downward toward the shooter for safer bullet deflection.
- Lastly, insert the swinging paddles into the welded rings and you’re ready for the range!