Parts & Assembly Instructions for Magnum Target 3/8" AR500 Revolving Plate Rack Steel Reactive Shooting Target w/ 6 inch Paddles (RPR-6)
Magnum Target 6” Revolving Plate Rack
(8) 6” Plate Rack / Texas Star Paddles
(2) 21" Long Pre-Assembled Rack Arms
(8) 3/8" Carriage Bolts and Lock Nuts for Rack Arms
(1) Pre-Assembled Hub Assembly w/ Rotation Stop Bolt
(4) 3” Square Connector Brackets
(12) 3/8" Carriage Bolts for Hub Assembly and Stand
(12) 3/8" Hex Nuts for Hub Assembly and Stand
(1) 3”x21” Vertical Hub Support Plate
(1) T-Shaped Base w/ Welded Brackets
(2) 0-20 Degree 24” Legs
- The T-Shaped Base comes pre-welded with mounting brackets on either side for the 24” Legs. The Legs will be mounted using (4) included 3/8" bolts and nuts. We recommend a straight upward angle perpendicular to the ground.
- (2) 3” Square Connector Brackets will surround and connect the 3”x21” Vertical Hub Support Plate to the top of the T-Shaped Base using (4) included 3/8" bolts and nuts.
- (2) 3” Square Connector Brackets will surround and connect the Hub Assembly to the top of the 3”x21” Vertical Hub Support Plate using (4) included 3/8" bolts and nuts.
- The 21” Long Rack Arms will mount to the front of the Hub Assembly using (8) included 3/8" carriage bolts and lock nuts. The paddle guides and retainers on the Rack Arms come pre-assembled with a spring and fasteners.
- If Rotation Stop Bolt is desired, align the rack arms horizontally or vertically, insert the bolt from the front and tighten down the nut on the back of the bearing protector plate. (Horizontal - plate rack / Vertical - dueling tree).
- Lastly, insert the paddles and you’re ready for the range!