- Included with this kit is (5) 3/8" AR500 Steel 4" Round Paddles for our Magnum Target 3/8"AR500 Texas Star SKU: TS-8
- The Texas Star stand is not included. PADDLES ONLY!!
- Paddles come finishing and unpainted.
- NOT Compatible with our 1/4" A36 Mild Steel Texas Stars.
- These 3/8in. AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle rounds, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 10 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.