- Set includes six 3/8" thick A36 8 inch diameter tabbed round steel shooting plates for welding or mounting on a dueling tree or plate rack.
- Plates come unpainted.
- These steel targets are great for small-bore rifle and most pistol shooting, including 22 rim-fire, 9mm, 45ACP as well as many other pistol calibers.
- Not recommended for high caliber center fire rifles.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured to meet NRA pistol shooting specifications from new high quality 3/8 inch thick steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.