AR500 Steel Hostage Reactive IDPA 2/3 Shooting Gong Target 3/8in 12X20 for T-Post
- Set includes: 1 – 3/8″ 12X20 AR500 Shooting Target Body, 1 – 3/8″ X 5″ AR500 Top Swinging Tab, 1 – 3/8″ X 6″ AR500 Center Mass Swinging Tab, 1 – T-Post Mount made from 3/8″ AR500 with integrated hook for a hanger/gong.
- Everything included is made entirely of 3/8″ AR500 steel. T-Post not included.
- Our durable, 3/8″ AR500 interlocking paddle rings allow for smooth and consistent paddle rotation. They are more durable and wear less over time compared to tube designs.
- These AR500 steel hostage targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers. Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
Most orders ship out same day payment is received by (11am CST) Mon. thru Sat. Most orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail (delivery in about 2 days).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 501-503-1525 with questions or custom quantities or sizes. Emails will be responded within 24 hours with the exception of weekends and holidays.
Warnings Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles. If using non-frangible ammunition use pistol ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second. No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.
Please email us (email@example.com) or call us at 501-503-1525 for any questions or custom orders.