Set includes one 1/2″ thick 12″ x 24″ B/C Zone IPSC IDPA target with two 5/8″ diameter holes for gong mounting and one square center hole for stand mounting using 1/2″ carriage bolt or other devices like our heavy-duty 3/8″ AR500 t-post hooks (not included).
These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers. Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
Steel shooting targets are manufactured from new high quality 1/2″ thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.