12″ Steel Shooting Targets – 3/8″ AR500 Prairie Dog Animal Silhouette – 3pc
- Set includes three prairie dog silhouettes in different positions. One 4”x 12” standing, one 5.5”x 12” eating, and one 7”x 12” walking on all four legs.
- Target includes one 3/4″ nominal hole for 1/2″ bolt or garden hook mounting.
- These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers. Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured from new high quality 3/8″ thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles. If using non-frangible ammunition use pistol ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second. No shotgun slugs, steel bird shot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.