AR500 Steel Hostage Reactive IDPA Shooting Target 3/8in 7X12 for T-Post NEW
- Set includes: 1 – 3/8″ 7X12 AR500 Shooting Target Body, 1 – 3/8″ X 4″ AR500 Top Swinging Tab, & 1 – T-Post Mount made from 3/8″ AR500 with integrated hook for a hanger/gong.
- Our durable, 3/8″ AR500 interlocking paddle rings allow for smooth and consistent paddle rotation. They are more durable and wear less over time compared to tube designs.
- These AR500 steel targets are recommended for pistol calibers including 9mm, 45ACP, .44 and also for most rifle calibers including .22lr, .223, 30-06 & 308. Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles. If using non-frangible ammunition use pistol ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second. No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.