This 58” Tall x 32” Wide “No Weld” Texas Star manufactured by Magnum Target will be shipped in 3 separate packages and includes everything pictured and listed below:
5 – 3/8″ AR500 8” Paddles
5 – Pre-Assembled 3/8″ AR500 Arms (Ready to go out of the box)
1 – Pre-Assembled and Pre-Welded 3/8″ AR500 Hub Assembly (Includes Arm Mounting Plate, Shaft, Bearings, Bearing Protector Plate, and Bearing Mount Plate)
4 – 3/8″ AR500 3” Square Connector Brackets
1 – 3/8″ AR500 3”x21” Vertical Hub Support
1 – 3/8″ AR500 Base
2 – 3/8″ 24” A36 Mild Steel 0-20 Degree Legs
All needed bolts, nuts, and washers are included.
- This Texas Star has been fully assembled and function tested prior to shipment.
- This portable, simple, and sturdy bolt-together design takes just a few minutes to assemble and weighs 100lbs total. A large, flat surface is recommended for assembly.
- Once at the range, our 24” stand legs work great on uneven ground.
- These 3/8in. AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle rounds, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- The Base comes pre-welded with mounting brackets on either side for the 24” Legs. The Legs will be mounted using (4) included 3/8″ bolts and nuts. We recommend a straight upward angle perpendicular to the ground.
- (2) 3” Square Connector Brackets will connect the 3”x21” Vertical Hub Support to the Base using (4) included 3/8″ bolts and nuts.
- (2) 3” Square Connector Brackets will connect the Hub Assembly to the 3”x21” Vertical Hub Support using (4) included 3/8″ bolts and nuts.
- The Arms will mount to the front of the Center Arm Mounting Plate using (10) included 3/8″ bolts and nuts. In the center, an 1/8″ should be evenly spaced between each triangular area of the Arms. This will keep the weight distributed evenly throughout the Star.
- The paddle guides and retainers on the Arms come pre-welded and assembled with fasteners. The last step is to insert the paddles.
Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for HP rifles.
These steel shooting targets are not designed for use with shotgun slugs, steelshot, BBs, armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
Do not use a steel target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.