Steel Shooting Targets – 8 In. Round Hangers-AR500-
NRA Action Pistol Plates-3pcs
- Set includes three 8in. round hanging targets with 5/8in. dia. holes for mounting
- Manufactured from new high quality AR500 steel plate made in the USA
- Precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the steel, ensuring the longest life of the target.
- AR500 plate is compatible with most pistol and rifle calibers, such as 9mm pistol and .223 calibers and many others.
- Center hole allows for single point mounting, such as a shepherd’s hook, rubber strap or wood frame.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 501-503-1525 with questions or custom quantities and sizes. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours with the exception of weekends or holidays. We ship all orders through USPS Flat Rate Mail which typically delivers within 2 to 3 days once shipped.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.