8×8 – 3/8in thk. AR500 Steel Gong Shooting Targets 1 pc. Metal Target
- Set includes one 8in x 8in 3/8in thick hardened AR500 steel plate with two 5/8″ diameter holes.
- These AR500 steel plates are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers. These 3/8in. thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured to from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- These plates are unpainted and ready to weld.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting plates, ensuring the longest life.
Contact us anytime at 501-503-1525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles. If using non-frangible ammunition use pistol ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second. No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.