8in. AR500 Shooting Targets – 3/8Thk Pistol/Rifle Targets – 6pc Steel Target Set
– Set includes six 8 in. round targets with 5/8″ diameter holes for mounting
– Steel Targets are manufactured to meet NRA pistol shooting specifications from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
– Constructed of new AR500 steel painted white
– Precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the steel targets, ensuring the longest life.
– Can be mounted to a wooden frame or shepherd’s hook.Steel targets are painted white on all sides with high quality paint.
Steel shooting targets are ready to use right out of the box. No Painting! No Mess! No Waiting! Steel targets are painted white to provide the maximum contrast between the sights/cross hairs and the shooting target, as well as the background. This contrast gives you the Fastest and Easiest Target Acquisition. Bullet strikes can be easily seen to aid in Accuracy.
Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 501-503-1525 for custom quantities, sizes and shapes. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours with the exception of weekends and holidays. We ship USPS Priority Flat Rate Mail which usually delivers in 2 to 3 days after shipment.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased targets.