6, 8, & 10in. Pistol/Rifle Targets – AR500 Steel Targets – 3pc. Metal Target Set
- Set includes one 6in., one 8in., and 10 inch round plate with 5/8in. holes for hanging/mounting.
- These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers. Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured to meet NRA pistol shooting specifications from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel targets are painted white on all sides with high quality paint. Steel shooting targets are ready to use right out of the box. No Painting! No Mess! No Waiting! Steel targets are painted white to provide the maximum contrast between the sights/cross hairs and the shooting target, as well as the background. This contrast gives you the Fastest and Easiest Target Acquisition. Bullet strikes can be easily seen to aid in Accuracy.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Center hole allows for mounting with a shepherd’s hook or wooden frame. Inexpensive shepherd’s hooks can be found at most lawn and garden centers, such as Lowes and Home Depot.
Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles. If using non-frangible ammunition use pistol ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second. No shotgun slugs, steel bird shot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged.
Disclaimer Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.