IDPA/IPSC Bowling Pin Knock-over Shooting Targets – 6pc. 3/8in. AR500 Steel Set
- Set includes six 15in. tall bowling pin knock-overs on 2in.x4in. bases.
- These steel targets are great for 308, 30-06, 270Win., .223, .45ACP, 9mm, .40cal as well as most other rifle & pistol calibers.
- Shooting Targets are manufactured from new AR500 hardened steel plate rated to 3200fps at 100yards.
- Shooting Targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water-cooled during the cutting process to preserve the integrity of the steel, ensuring the longest life of the target.
- Assembled with strong professional heavy duty welds the full length/contact area of the base
- Reversible target face doubles the life of the metal target.
- Shooting Targets are painted white on all sides with high quality paint. Targets are ready to use right out of the box. No Painting! No Mess! No Waiting!
- White painted targets provide the maximum contrast between the sights/crosshairs and the target background. This contrast enables Fast and Easy Target Acquisition.
- Can be placed on and shot from any flat surface.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 501-503-1525 with questions or custom quantities and sizes. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours with the exception of weekends and holidays. We ship USPS Priority Flat Rate Mail with a delivery of 2 to 3 days once shipped.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased targets.