- Set includes one 1/2" AR500 12in. x 7in. IDPA hanger target with 5/8" diameter hole for mounting.
- These AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers. 1/2 inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured to from new high quality 1/2 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel targets are painted white on all sides with high quality paint. Steel shooting targets are ready to use right out of the box. No Painting! No Mess! No Waiting! Steel targets are painted white to provide the maximum contrast between the sights/crosshairs and the shooting target, as well as the background. This contrast gives you the Fastest and Easiest Target Acquisition. Bullet strikes can be easily seen to aid in Accuracy.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
Read our Range & Gun Safety Page before shooting any steel targets!