- Set includes six 6in. round targets with 5/8in. dia. holes for hanging or mounting
- These steel targets are great for .308, 30-06, 270Win., .223, .45ACP, 9mm, .40cal as well as most other rifle and pistol calibers
- Shooting targets are manufactured from new high quality AR500 hardened steel plate made in the USA, rated to 3200fps at 100yards.
- Shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water-cooled during the cutting process to preserve the integrity of the steel, ensuring the longest life of the target.
- Targets are painted on all sides with high quality paint. Targets are ready to use right out of the box. No painting! No Mess! No Waiting!
- Targets painted white provide the maximum contrast between the sights/crosshairs and the target as well as the background. This contrast gives you the Fastest and Easiest Target Acquisition.
- Center hole allows for single point mounting, such as a shepherd's hook, rubber strap or wood frame.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.