- Set includes six 3/8" A36 6 inch diameter round steel shooting plates with a 5/8in. holes for hanging or mounting.
- These steel targets are great for small-bore rifle and most pistol shooting, including 22 rim-fire, 9mm, 45ACP as well as many other pistol calibers.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured to meet NRA pistol shooting specifications from new high quality 3/8 inch thick steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel targets are painted white on all sides with high quality paint. Steel shooting targets are ready to use right out of the box. No Painting! No Mess! No Waiting! Steel targets are painted white to provide the maximum contrast between the sights/crosshairs and the shooting target, as well as the background. This contrast gives you the Fastest and Easiest Target Acquisition. Bullet strikes can be easily seen to aid in Accuracy.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Center hole allows for single point mounting, such as a shepherd's hook, wooden frame or one of our 3/8" AR500 t-post hooks. Inexpensive shepherd's hooks and studded t-posts can be found at most lawn and garden centers, hardware and tractor supply stores.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Do not shoot steel targets from closer than 15 yards.
- These targets are not designed for use with center fire rifles, shotgun slugs, steelshot, BBs, armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
- Do not use a target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsiblity for the use and misuse of the purchased targets.