- Set includes six 4 inch diameter hangers with 5/8 inch holes for mounting.
- Manufactured from new high quality 3/8" AR500 steel plate made in the USA
- Targets come unpainted.
- Precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and watercooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the steel, ensuring the longest life of the target.
- AR500 plate is compatible with most pistol and rifle calibers, such as 9mm pistol and .223 calibers and many others.
- Can be hung from hardened chains, using bolts or clevises. Tarp straps and rope can also be used.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
Read our Range & Gun Safety Page before shooting any steel targets!