AR500 3/8″ Hardened 8″ Metal Gongs – Steel Shooting Range NRA Pistol Targets
– Set includes six 8 in. round metal gong targets with 5/8″ diameter holes for mounting
– Steel Targets are manufactured to meet NRA pistol shooting specifications from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
– Constructed of new AR500 steel.
– Precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the steel targets, ensuring the longest life.
– Can be mounted to a wooden frame or shepherd’s hook.
Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 501-503-1525 for custom quantities, sizes and shapes. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours with the exception of weekends and holidays. We ship USPS Priority Flat Rate Mail which usually delivers in 2 to 3 days after shipment.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased targets.
There are no reviews yet.