3,4,5,&6in. 1/2 Thick AR500 Gong Shooting Targets
Manufactured from new high quality 1/2in. thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA. Hole diameter is 5/8″ nominal.
AR500 plate is compatible with most pistol and rifle caliber’s, such as 9mm pistol and .223 caliber’s and many others.
Precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water-cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the steel, ensuring the longest life of the target. Center hole allows for single point mounting, such as a shepherd’s hook. Can be hung from hardened chains, using bolts or clevises. Tarp straps and rope can also be used.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
Contact us anytime at 501-503-1525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org