AR500 1/4″ 12×20 IDPA Gong Shooting Target – Metal Target – 2pc. Steel Target
- Set includes two 1/4 in. AR500 12″x 20″ target with two 5/8″ diameter holes for gong mounting and one square center hole for stand mounting using 1/2in. carriage bolt.
- These AR500 steel targets are great for pistols up to .45 and rifles up to 17hmr.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured to from new high quality 1/4 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 501-503-1525 with custom quantities or sizes. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours with the exception of weekends and holidays. We ship through USPS Priority Flat Rate Mail which usually delivers within 2 to 3 days after shipment.
Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles. If using non-frangible ammunition use pistol ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second. No shotgun slugs, steel bird shot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased targets.