12in. x 12in. – 1/2in. Thick AR500 Steel Plate
- Set includes one 12in x 12in 1/2in thick hardened AR500 steel plate with 5/8 inch holes for mounting.
- These AR500 steel plates are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as other high powered rifle calibers. These 1/2in. thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- Steel shooting targets are manufactured to from new high quality 1/2 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Targets painted white provide the maximum contrast between the sights/cross hairs and the target as well as the background. This contrast gives you the Fastest and Easiest Target Acquisition.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting plates, ensuring the longest life.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 501-503-1525 with questions or custom quantities and sizes. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours with the exception of weekends and holidays. We ship through USPS Flat Rate Mail which typically delivers within 2 to 3 days.
Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles. If using non-frangible ammunition use pistol ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second. No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.