1/2″AR500 Steel Shooting Target 7×12 IDPA Metal Ground Stand for 3/4″EMT Conduit
- Set includes: (1) 1/2″ 7×12 AR500 Shooting Target Body, (2) 1/4″ AR500 Universal Ground Stand Legs, and (2) 3/8” bolts and nuts. Legs can be used with 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2” thick body targets.
- Simply slide the body slots into the stand leg slots and you’re ready to shoot.
- Entire assembly can be placed on the ground or raised to your preferred height with 3/4” conduit commonly found at Lowe’s, Home Depot, etc.
- Conduit not included.
- When you’re finished shooting, line up the body and stand holes, insert the bolts, tighten the nuts, and your target can be easily carried.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
Please email (email@example.com) or call us at 501-503-1525 with questions or custom quantities, sizes and shapes.