- Set includes (6) 6 inch diameter round steel shooting paddles and (6) 3in tubes (1" ID, 1.25" OD) for DIY dueling trees.
- These paddles are 10 inches in length overall.
- Pin diameter measures 3/4" nominal.
- To ensure sufficient upright clearance with a quick full rotation, we recommend 7/8in - 1 1/2in angle iron. No larger.
- These 3/8in. AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle rounds, including magnum calibers. Targets made from 3/8in. AR500 plate are rated to 3000fps at 100yards.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.