Set includes (6) 4” diameter round steel shooting paddles and (12) ring mounts for DIY reactive dueling trees made from angle iron.
3/8" AR500 paddles are 6 inches in overall length and 3/8" AR500 ring mounts are 1.875”x1.875” with a 1” hole.
Pin diameter measures 3/4" nominal.
These targets are NOT welded together. Pictures are of 1.5” and 2” angle to show reference of how they are to be mounted.
Simply tack the ring mounts into place of choice on the angle and weld both top and bottom contact points.
To ensure sufficient upright clearance with a quick full rotation, we recommend 1.5” - 2” angle iron. No larger. The smaller the angle iron used, the more forward pitch the paddle will have toward the shooter.
Our ring mounts are stronger and more durable than tubes meaning more shooting time and less wear and tear.
- These 3/8in. AR500 steel targets are great for most pistol and rifle rounds, including magnum calibers. Targets made from 3/8in. AR500 plate are rated to 3000fps at 100yards.
- Steel shooting targets are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process to maintain the integrity of the shooting targets, ensuring the longest life.
- Reversible steel target face doubles the life of the shooting target
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.