Kit includes (2) 2x4 Vertical Target Hook Mounts.
These mounts are manufactured from high quality 3/8” thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
Easy to assemble and disassemble with no tools required.
Hooks are compatible with 1/2" holes and larger.
2x4 Holes are meant for 2x4 lumber (1.5” x 3.5”).
These products are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process ensuring the longest life.
Pipes, Targets, Conduit Mounts, and 2x4 not included.
Hooks work great with our 2x4 Conduit Pipe Stand Brackets SKU: 2x4-VCB2AR500 (not included).
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
Read our Range & Gun Safety Page before shooting any steel targets!