- Set includes (1) 3/8" AR500 Flip Jumping Jack Target w/ 2.5" Rounds (8.5”L x 8.5”W x 7.5”H).
- Target comes NOT welded. Great for a fun or weekend weld project. Image 5 for weld reference only.
- Want it pre-welded? Check out our 2-WJJ2.5AR500
- These targets are manufactured from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- They are great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
- Three eighths inch thick AR500 steel targets are rated to 3200 fps at 100 yards.
- These products are precision cut with a CNC plasma cutter and submersion water cooled during the cutting process ensuring the longest life.
- Shooter and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols and 100 yards for rifles.
- If using non-frangible ammunition use handgun ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,000 feet per second.
- No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets.
- Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
Read our Range & Gun Safety Page before shooting any steel targets!